www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

STRAWBERRY TEA

Good morning! well I have done another card ...I'm getting better LOL!!! this is one of my new stamps...I dont remember where I got this particular stamp from (mine is grey rubber for mounting on ez mount), however you can get a clear stamp of this image from quixotic paperie. It may just be that my stamp is a sugar nellie brand stamp and the clear stamps are belles and whistles brand- same designer and image though.


Ok, so the image is "strawberry tea" by Elisabeth Bell. coloured with prismas (naturally). The sentiment inside the card is a Verses rubber Stamps- "an Irish Blessing". I have some aqua and pink bazzil, flower paper is Upikit, and polka dots is "pink dots je t'adore" by making memories.. The gorgeous flowers are from wild orchid crafts ribbons from craft queen and the slide is from my LSS Arnolds. the beautiful butterflies are die cut outs using Cherry Lyn Designs Ultimate dimensional dies also from Arnolds. A bit of bling and stickles here and there....and voila.....heres what I ended up with......
given the beautiful teddy charm and teddy in the image, though I'd try my luck with the WOC challenge Blog given they have an awesome prize and I need a restock LOL!!!!



 hope you like my card, Thanks so much for stopping by xox Tania

2 comments: