www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Saturday, September 17, 2011

LOTV Christmas Card Angel




Good evening! Tonight I have a lily of the Valley christmas card...this one is from their new christmas range- called "Peace on Earth".  If you dont already know- I have a love affair with LOTV stamps, and this range has just made it worse LOL!!!  They are deeply etched and colour beautifully too! I have followed LOTVchallenge colours red green and white, and for the Wild Orchid Challenge I have followed their sketch.  The sky is inked with staz on "azure" and ColorBox "Prussian Blue". The star dust are just sketched on using my signo white pen.  The fairy dust behind the angel is a portion from an inkadinkado stamp 98644.  The trees are a great impressions stamp. both of these were embossed then sprinkled with glitter. the embossed paper is K & Co "Holly Vine". The inside dove is cut and embossed using cuttlebug dove die. "Merry Christmas" is from a papermania stamp set.  The large flower is hand made, the smaller flowers you can get from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as the pearl hat pin.

I am entering into the following challenges:
WOC challenge - sketch challenge
LOTV Challenge-  use red green and white
Papertake Weekly- Things with wings

thanks for dropping by XOX Tania

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is really pretty i love the image loving the colours too, thanks for joining us at WOC hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Angelic,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS work on this little beauty !!! It's so wonderful colored & love the embossing & bling you added to make it pop !!!
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete