www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Sunday, January 22, 2012

gift box for baby album

good afternoon. I thought I would share a box I made for the gift book card I made for a friend at work. I made the box out of chipboard and covered it with making memories paper called "floral ledger je t'adore". the flowers and crystal stems are from wild orchid crafts. the hat pin I made, ribbons and pearl string from spotlight. The butterflies are glitter stickers that I stick to maroon bazill and hand cut them into shape. The bear trinket I got from a scrpbooking shop in its closing down sale. The sentiment is computer generated in "baroque script" which I downloaded free from the internet. I have the usual stickles and glamour dust. I spritzed the box with marshmallow glimmer mist. Thanks for stopping by XOX Tania

I am entering this into the wild orchid challenge of anything goes and
Moving along with the times challenge of "things with wings"





1 comment:

  1. Hi. This is beautiful. Such a pretty delicate colour. I love all the detail and the cute little butterflies.
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete