www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, November 7, 2011

flip top calendar christmas and every day


HI! Here are a couple more calendars...the black and white one is probably my favourite :0) The bottom picture is a close up of the flowers and hat pins I make- The hat pins are available from my ebay sets of four for $4. I just added a big bow and stuck the flower to it- they look amazing on cards as well. Any who, Thanks for stopping by XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment