www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, December 8, 2011

wedding/engagement cards


A little twist on the dresses- a bride :0) Its something a little different that you would not find in stores. The black and white paper is unusual. It is cloth, but appears to be strengthened with some sort of glue to make it stiff like paper. I cant even remember where I got it from and its not printed with a company name or anything :0( but I think it is really cute and rather striking! XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment