www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, July 20, 2012

Krista Smith Canary Love


Good evening! I am so happy to be able to get another card done today as its back to work for me tomorrow :0(  Yet another Krista Smith image here called "Canary Love". You can get her free here. She was a challenge to colour- I am trying hard to work on my frills, and this image had plenty of them!!! I have followed the sketch from Simon Says Stamp (which I have flipped onto its side) and have used three types of designer Paper: My Mind's Eye: Fidlesticks - you and me Bloom paper; and also from MME: Lush - Blue floral paper; and from Graphic 45: Little Darlings - Baby border.   I have flowers from Kaiser craft and Wild Orchid Crafts, a ribbon slider and a moonstone brad (also from WOC) there are little rhinestones on the sentiment and also in the bod of the butterfly.  Ribbon from stash.  AND of course stickles and dimensional magic :0)


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Sketch by Dawny
Dutch Dare Card Challenge: 1 x ribbon, 2x images (sentiment + image) 3x DP's 4x embelishments
Divas by Design: anything Goes
CMC copic challange: anything goes with a twist of girly


Thankyou for stopping by. Stay Safe XOX Tania



17 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Tania! I really love those aquas and purple together and you have coloured her up so beautifully :) Did you see I also have some candy on my blog if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyce, Yes Im always popping over to your blog and have been meaning to enter, I will do it today so I dont forget XOX Tania

      Delete
  2. Adorable card! Love the teal/purple combo and your fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sarah, I had fun playing along XOX Tania

      Delete
  3. What a cute card. I love your color combo and the sparkles and bling are definitely girlie. Love your coloring as well. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Brook, I had fun with the "girlie" challenge- it was right up my road :0) XOX Tania

      Delete
  4. Your card is beautiful . I love that digi, and your coloring and use of glitter is great. Thanks for joining in at Dutch Dare .
    Come back soon,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lisa, Loved the 1,2,3,4 challenge XOX Tania

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful creation! Your coloring, design and elements are wonderful! Thanks for playing with us in the Dutch Dare Card Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Leslie I had fun with the 1,2,3,4 challenge XOX Tania

      Delete
  6. Your cards are absolutely stunning! I love all the details! I have added myself to your followers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Darlene, I have had a look around your blog and you do some fabulous work too! Thanks for your lovely comments XOX Tania

      Delete
  7. I love your card, you do great work. I'm new to card making I love the Saturated Canary Stamps, how do I get them or where do I get them. I have Magnolia stamps, but I loving these.
    Thank You,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, krista smith has a store...I link to it in all my post where I have used her images....just click on the link and it will take you there. I have also linked a site where you can get five of her images for free. Just click on the two links I have embedded in the post for this card and they will take you directly there XOX Tania

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, I found it and purchased some images.. I love your work you inspire me. I'm new and excited to work on new designs.. Have a wonderful week and thank you again for the information and for following me.
      Hugs... Debbie

      Delete
  8. I have been having a snoop around here and I really like what i see. I love the colours you have used for this card and of course, that image is just so gorgeous. Can't wait to see more. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jenny, I'm in love with SC images at the momoent, they are divine to colour and work with. XOX Tania

      Delete