www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pink Gem Designs Baby Boy Bundle


Hi there, I thought I would just quickly upload some pics of cards I have been working on- just so you dont think I have fallen off the edge of the planet lol!!!
This is Pink Gem Designs digi image called baby boy bundle.  I colored him with copics.  When I get more of a chance I will come back and let you know the dies I used etc. Paper by Pion, Pram and charm by myself. Flowers by WOC.


hopefully this can give you some inspiration, not much detail I know, but wanted to share some cards

colours:
b 000, 00, 91, 95, 97
BG 000, 01, 05
Y 00, 11, 13
YR 0000, 000, 01
E 00, 21
R 20
C 0, 3, 5



Thanks for dropping by. Stay safe. XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment