www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, October 12, 2016


A couple more cards I have done. The top sentiment is from a couple of different stamp sets and the bottom sentiment is a whimsy stamp set. This is discontinued and I have ONE set available in store. the elephant is a Kassazz stamp from their new catalogue. the dies used on both the cards are Joy craft dies.  Flowers are again Wild Orchid crafts that I have in store and the little pink butterflies are from A Mothers Art available in store as well.  please drop by and have a look- my prices are very reasonable and although postage is charged at a flat satchel rate I do refund excess postage :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment