www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

EXCITING NEWS....I'M A DT MEMBER OF SGC


Some exciting news!!!! I am ecstatic that I am now part of Southern Girls Challenge design team for term two! Southern Girls is a fortnightly challenge (closing tuesdays of the second week) and is open to all types of paper crafters worldwide and offer a variety of awesome prizes from various sponsors. I cant wait to work with the lovely design team members, and I can't wait to see the fantastic creations everyone submits! This is my first design team I have been part of, so I will be learning lots as time goes. I hope I can inspire you with my work and most importantly, I hope you have fun!! Please pop over to SGC and be part of the fun.
Take care, stay safe XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment