www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

school fete cards for children to make

good morning! well I must apologise for the lack of posts I have done of late....I promise I haven't been neglecting my card making :0) My children's school is celebrating 20 years with a huge fete, and not only am I treasurer of the committee, I volunteered to supply the prep/1's with enough cards to make for a stall they can man....crazy huh??? these are a start. I have cut/designed each card keeping in mind that 5-6 year olds will be putting them together. But, they are coming up really nice! I figure if they can get $2 each card, they can make about $1000 for the school (yep- I am making about 500 cards all up!). the cookie monster and elmo are punch outs I found the idea on you tube the car and space ship/astronaut are cut using my cricut (YAY! after 2 years of sitting there looking at me, I have finally been brave enough to use it!) I hope the kids will like making their cards.....I have only done 90 so far, so have a long way to go, but the fete is in september so I have some time up my sleeves. Well I best get to it then- they're not going to make themselves LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by Take care XOX Tania



No comments:

Post a Comment