www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Redonkulous wedding card



 sketchnstash


Good afternoon thanks for stopping by :0) I have a couple of wedding cards to share tonight, its seems to be the season for nuptials lately.  This is Redonkulous design called wedding couple.  the sentiment is a whimsy stamp and is cut using a circle / scallop nestie.  I tried something a little different with the girl... trying a bit darker skin... it looks ok, but I will definately have to invest in appropriate copic colours thats for sure!  I hand glued each individual pearl on for the swirl, and used bead caps flor the little silver flowers- topped with a pearl. both from my stash. Lace is also from my stash that I get from Arnolds at Rothwell.


I followed the sketch over sketch and stash.  The papers I used are digi papers from Nitwits- they have some gorgeous new designs out- so pop over and have a look.  I got a new corner die from ebay by Cheery Lynn called Deco Lace Corner die- isnt it cute?! Flowers are of course WOC.



I would like to entrer in to the following challenges:
Sketch and stash: sketch by Kevin
CRAFT challenge: recipe- 1 image, 2 papers, 2 flowers and 1 sentiment
Fussy and Fancy: anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by, Stay Safe XOX Tania

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Beautiful image coloured just perfect!! Love the papers & embellishments...lovely inside & out... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tania. I love the romantic image, your colouring is beautiful and the detailing you have added is fabulous.

    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation thanks for sharing with us this week at CRAFT dont forget to checkout the winners and top 3 this week and the new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card. So beautiful design. I like the colors you have used and that image is super cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beans, graphic, flowers a perfect combo that makes your card captivating a shows your talent that inspires me a lot...

    ReplyDelete