www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mo Manning Baby Fairy Flora plus tutorial on folding the card


Good morning.. sorry I have not made a post seems like forever!!! I have been shopping over at Mo's Digital Pencil and just had to buy this adorable little baby... isn't she cute?? She is called Baby Fairy Flora and you can get the digi version  here  OMG I love these images (I bought a few- so stay tuned!!).  I have done a different card, one I saw on a google search and then went and made my own dimensions.  I have used paper from Paper inklings, dies from cheery Lynn and Susanas Custom Art and Card.  I have flattened bead caps and glued dew drops onto them.
I have put this card on ebay along with some other stuff :-)


I will put directions with cutting and scoring dimensions of this card below if your interested.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Flower Power 
One Stitch at a Time: Use a Digi
Divas By Design: Anything Goes
CMC Copic Challenge Group: All about Kids



So to fold this card, you will need a piece of cardstock 15cm X 25cm.  I find cutting the card first helps.  You are going to make two cuts.  each horizontal cut is going to be 5cm apart from each other.  The first cut is going to be 5cm from the top.... start cutting 5cm in from the edge.  cut 10cm long.  The second cut is going to be 5cm below that cut, only cutting from 10cm from the edge of the card again cutting 10cm long.  
You are going to score vertically.  In the top section you will score at 5cm scoring down to the start of the first cut, then score at 10cm, scoring from the top of the card and down to the start of the second cut (you will be scoring through the first cut).  Then score from the end of the first cut (this will be 15cm in- you can see why I find cutting first is easier!) down to the bottom of the card. Finally scoring from the end of the second cut down to the bottom of the card.
Use your bone folder to get crisp folds :0)
Hope this makes sense.

Til next time, Stay safe XOX Tania


6 comments:

  1. A sweet and intricate card :) Thanks for playing along with us at PTW - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mo Manning's images and what a fabulous card you've created with such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card for our 'use a digi' challenge at OSAAT. Thanks for joining us this week. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, what a gorgeous card! Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and your flower arrangement is perfect.

    Great shape to your card as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza....amazing card. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and perfect for our challenge
    Thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    ReplyDelete