www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, November 22, 2012

advent christmas countdown desk top calendar using my zutter


Hello thanks for dropping by. Nice easy post, just wanted to share another of my calenders- this time a countdown calendar similar to my advent calendar I did in August. See the paper on the flip cards??? I won it over at Bevs site (I felt like I won lotto!!).  The prize was donated by the super talented Mindy from Stampin Mindy.  She sells her digi paper on etsy and for my free set, I chose country Christmas... but I am going to buy more because they are so divine!  I have done some cards, but haven't taken pics of them, so will try and get them uploaded :-)

 So.... I think I have sorted to storage problem.  Yes, I have deleted some duplicate pics I had in picasa, but didn't want to delete them as they would delete them from my blog.....so.... I have downloaded google drive (a link on top  of my picasa albums) I sync'd it to my other albums- gives me 5GB of free storage so we'll see how that works- will probably still have to play around a little....BUT if you have an easier way PLEASE let me know (especially for those who have had blogs for a couple of years with lots of pics)

 Thanks for stopping by, Stay safe XOX Tania


1 comment: