www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Markets

Come and join in the fun this friday the 7 December at the Christmas twilight Markets.  Raising money for the caboolture junior rugby League club.  I'll be there with a stall, and from what I have seen of the other stalls, you can be sure to get those last minute unique presents for those people who have everything.

 check out their site for more pics and info

Hope to see you there XOX Tania

Oh and I'll also be at the Lilybrook christmas market the next day 8 December, Lilybrook shopping Centre, Old Gympie Road, Kallangur. Starting at 930am - 10am

No comments:

Post a Comment