www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Challenge time over @ Southern Girls with Saturated Canary

Good evening, well I just haven't had time to get much done lately, with the kids home from school, it is so hard for me to get crafty!  But they are back to school on Tuesday so I may get my mojo back then- fingers crossed XOX.

It's challenge time over at the Southern Girls, and this fortnight we were lucky enough to be given a digi of our choice by our sponsor Saturated Canary.... you all know how much I LOVE Saturated Canary!!! This fortnight, the challenge is to use Kraft Card... easy peasy right!!!!

well.... here is what I came up with hope you like it


I used DP from My Memories.  Die cuts are done from Marianne, Magnolia, Spellbinders and Susana's Custom art and Card.  Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima.  Ribbon and lace from my stash.

SO POP OVER TO THE SOUTHERN GIRLS CHALLENGE  AND ENTER THEIR CHALLENGE TODAY... and while you're at it, check out the awesome work by my fellow teamies!

Short and Sweet tonight. Stay safe XOX Tania

1 comment: