www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Magnolia Tilda with Tulips



Good evening, Thanks for stopping by. I have another of those pull out step cards... I'm sure there's a proper name for it, but I don't know!  This time I have used magnolia Tilda with Tulips.  The papers are from the Isabella Collection pad by Bo Bunny.  flowers are WOC. swirl die cut is Magnolia, and dragonfly die cut is Cheery Lynn.  Butterfly die cut is My Favorite Things.  Splashes of stickles and dimension magic.

I hope you like my card


copics used:
YR 0000, 000
E 00, 42, 43, 50, 53, 23
N 0, 1, 4
R 20, 81
RV 23, 25
G 00, 02, 05

Thanks for stopping by, Stay Safe XOX Tania






No comments:

Post a Comment