www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Saturated Canary Belle




Hello!!! two cards in one night...amazing!!! haha!  I bought a couple of images from Saturated Canary last night and then realised, I hadn't colored this girl up yet.  So I thought it best to use the older images, before I did the new ones :-) this gorgeous girl is called Belle and you can get her here. I am just loving my newly aquired Bo Bunny pad "Isabella Collection" both DP came from this pad.  The flowers are WOC, the swirl die is Magnolia.  The charm, ribbon and rhinestones all from my stash. 

I would like to enter in to the following challenges:
Paper Take Weekly Challenge 1-2-3: one charm, 2 Design Papers, 3 butterflies



copics used: 
YR 0000, 000, 01
E 00, 43, 04, 19, 23
G 05, 09
R 81, 85
BV 00, 02, 04
N 1, 4, 6
BG 0000

Thanks for stopping by, Stay safe XOX Tania



1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card with super embellishments. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete