www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, February 24, 2014

Phindy's Place image Never Forget I Love You


Good morning- sorry its been such a long time between posts.  I have managed to get cards done whilst Amelia has been nappping, but run out of time to blog :-(  here is a card I did for a friend who was off to a wedding.  The recipient loved elephants and this Phindy's Place image was perfect for the occassion.  It is called Never Forget I Love You and I have coloured it up with copics.  Beautiful Pion DP called Sweet Baby- blue baby blanket. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Asst dies from Magnolia, Cheery Lynn, LaLa Lands and Whimsy.  the butterfly I hand made by stamping and fussy cutting out a butterfly image, then adding some bicone crystal and a dangle pearl drop.


colours I used were very simple-
W 0, 1, 3, 5
C 0, 1, 3, 5
R 00, 20, 81, 83
RV 95
B 000, 00, 97


Thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe. XOX Tania




No comments:

Post a Comment