www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Saturated Canary Hula Hoop Love for Valentines day


Hi there thanks for stopping by :-) today I would like to share a card I did a while ago, I can not find the copic colours, but when I do, I will edit them in.  This is the beautiful Hula Hoop Love by Saturated Canary, coloured using the no lines technique.
The sentiment is a Flourishes Inc stamp from a set called Heart Lines SS183.  Paper is by Pion.  I have used the magnolia swirl die, spellbinders "Decorative Elements- Labels 28", Memory Box die "Woven Circle", Tim Holtz "Tattered Florals" die for the shimmer material flower. Flowers and resin butterfly are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have inked and distressed the edges for a shabby look.


I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles: Die Cuts or punches
Bizzy Becs: Love / Friendship


Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe XOX Tania

Winner's  Badge

3 comments:

  1. Wow this card is stunning, i love the stamp and the coloration is fantastic.
    thank you for playing at Bizzy Becs challenge this mounth. Good Luck.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the design. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning our February challenge with this card.. it is amazing! dont forget to email Bec for your prize!
    Cheers
    Sally

    ReplyDelete