www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Saturated Canary Hula Hoop Love for Valentines day


Hi there thanks for stopping by :-) today I would like to share a card I did a while ago, I can not find the copic colours, but when I do, I will edit them in.  This is the beautiful Hula Hoop Love by Saturated Canary, coloured using the no lines technique.
The sentiment is a Flourishes Inc stamp from a set called Heart Lines SS183.  Paper is by Pion.  I have used the magnolia swirl die, spellbinders "Decorative Elements- Labels 28", Memory Box die "Woven Circle", Tim Holtz "Tattered Florals" die for the shimmer material flower. Flowers and resin butterfly are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have inked and distressed the edges for a shabby look.


I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles: Die Cuts or punches
Bizzy Becs: Love / Friendship


Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe XOX Tania

Winner's  Badge

2 comments:

  1. Wow this card is stunning, i love the stamp and the coloration is fantastic.
    thank you for playing at Bizzy Becs challenge this mounth. Good Luck.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning our February challenge with this card.. it is amazing! dont forget to email Bec for your prize!
    Cheers
    Sally

    ReplyDelete