www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, September 25, 2015

60th Birthday card Commissioned



Good afternoon thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a commissioned card for a customer who wanted their own verse for their mum's 60th birthday.  The butterflies are cut with a tim holtz edge die called butterflight- cut twice and  one of the die cuts I cut out each individual butterflies and glued down the centre to give dimension.  The swirl matting is a joy crafts die.  flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts available in Australia here.  lace and pearl drops are also available here at A Crafters Heaven. 

For those interested, the font I used was AR DECODE and the size was 18.  I am not sure if everyone has access to this font, but it was already on my laptop free when I bought it, so I am assuming it is readily available XO

thanks for stopping by. Stay safe
XO Tania



No comments:

Post a Comment