www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Christmas Cards


Here is my first batch of Christmas Cards fro this year.  Most of the papers are Maja Design.... and I will be getting some of these in stock! They are absolutely divine and with the thick quality of these papers, distressing the edges is a breeze :-) Keep an eye out in store as they should be available in the next week or two :-)  Flowers are also available instore at www.acraftersheaven.com.au







No comments:

Post a Comment