www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lori's celebrating her battle won!!!!

over at "my comfort Cottage" Lori is giving away candy...and lots of it! She has a wonderful reason to celebrate....she has beaten breast cancer- it is her 4 year anniversary!!! support Lori and visit her blog. Her cards are amazing! check it out.  I wish Lori all the best for future good health. good luck  to all who enters                                                                                                                 XOX Tania XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment