www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, March 21, 2011

this is one for the boys...I always find male cards the hardest...I mean you can do simple ones, but when you are putting flowers and ribbons on girls cards, you want to make the boys just as loved!! this is an easel card with a bit of a difference. the robots are from a sheet of chipboard elements by My Minds eye "lil robots" I got these from my LSS a long time ago and have finally put them to use.  I got boggly eyes to make them that much cuter! Birthday boy is from a daisy and dandelion set  and monster hugs i think are from a set from inkadinkado.  



I made a box and stuck it to the front of the card for jellybeans or smarties or whatever really.


thanks for popping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment