www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, March 21, 2011

this is one of the new magnolia spring stamps...isn't she gorgeous??? Hawaiian tilda in all her glory :0) I coloured this while in hospital having my infliximab, so I didn't keep track of the colours I used sorry :0(  the sentiment is a lili of the valley stamp and I also got the pins from LOTV. the flowers are from wild orchid crafts ribbon from craft queen. the butterfly is from ebay, adn the pearl brad is a kaiser craft from my LSS

I found this beautiful box pattern by Lynn over @ splitcoasterstampers. you can find the pattern here. It is very easy to do and will be perfect for easter eggs for all my neices and nephews.   
of course there is the usual suspects: stickles, dimensional magic and lots of glitter

A nice short and sweet one thanks for dropping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment