www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, September 29, 2011

3D bauble christmas cards


 Good evening! I just want to share with you a few christmas cards I did tonight.  I had another milestone today- I purchased my first digital papers from nitwits - They were really friendly guiding me on how to download and use their products....pop over and have a look - they have some really neat patterned papers etc! I have used their snow folk for my blue snowflake card above.  The baubles I have used martha stewarts ornaments punch taht was lent to me by my good freind Deb.... and stuck them together as demonstrated by Jess at kinderstampo I am going to try my luck with these cuties on ebay- see how they go?? sentiments are penny black "a wonderful christmas" and from the Kaisercraft set "christmas sentiments" (I know I'm using this set to death, but I love it and the sizes of the sentiments are perfect for 10x15cm cards!) hope you like them- really quick christmas card ideas XOX Tania.

No comments:

Post a Comment