www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WEDDING / BALLET DRESSES

Hello! Tonight I thought I'd share some little dresses I made today.  I took ideas from both Valitas fresh folds and Heartprints adding my own little twists.  They are a work in progress, but by simply using my spellbinders large scallop die, I am amazed what you can create.  The top embossing is a cuttlebug folder and the bottom dress is embossed using a spellbinders impressibility. I added some bling, glitter and ribbon adn viola! hope you like them- pop over to the two sites to have a look at their take on it. Thanks for dropping by 
XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment