www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

baby girl card


Hi Guys! Thanks for dropping by. I have been going through some pics on my computer and have come across some cards I did quiet some time ago and thought I'd share them with you.  This little one is mouse in nutboat by Tina Wenke.  The edge is done with a Martha Stewart edge punch. I have cut the pop up inside by hand- you can find the tutorial here. "congratulations" is probably the hardest word to "pop up" as it is so tiny to fit across the card and there are so many curved letters...but I hope you agree, the time spent is well worth the final product! The sentiment is computer generated- I think I found the verse from a vellum sheet of baby sentiments. I will try and post more of my older cards later- its funny when you look back to see how much your cards change over time, learning new techniques...still an oldie, but a goodie :0)
Thanks for popping by XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment