www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BABY GIRL CARD + TUTORIAL ON MAKING PRAM




Goodmorning! Here is a baby girl card I have done using my spellbinders lacey circles die.  I have used a sizzix embossing folder for the pink backing card and gone over the top of the embossed area with a gelly roll pen.  below is the instructions on how to make the pram you can use this pram on your cards or scrapbooking page:

you will need two 6.7cm circles in two colours (I used the third smallest die from the spellbinders lacey circles) two 2cm crcles for the wheels, 2 brads or buttons for the centre wheels, wire or fashioned cardstock for the handle, ribbon for the rim of the pram    you can do this bigger, bear in mind the bigger the carriage, the bigger the wheels you will need.  I find the scalloped circles are easier for when you scor the top.

cut two lacey circles both the same size in contrasting colours.  the white card you need to cut the top right hand corner out @ a right angle (I layed both pieces on top of eachother and peirced the centre, so they aligned exactly when put together).  the pink piece you only need to make one cut from the centre to the right hand  outside. The whole top half will be scored with your scor tool (I have a scorpal) you need to score from the centre to the outside using the scalloping as guides.  fold each scollop up and down like a fan and glue down to the white under-card- when I glued the pink circles, I twisted it a little so the scallops set half way between the white scallops circle .  I used a piece of 22gauge wire I had from my jewellery making days for the handle you could used a fashioned peice of cardstock, beaded wire or some adhesive rhinestones/pearls.  the wheels are two circles pieces with moonstone brads from wild orchid crafts. Ribbon form stash.

I hope this all makes sense, please leave a message if you need anything clarified thanks for stopping by 
XOX Tania

2 comments:

  1. Super card and love this little pram. Thanks for sharing.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous baby card!! Really LOVE the way you did the pram - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete