www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A COUPLE OF FATHERS/DAD CARDS

Good evening, Thanks for stopping by! I was at the newly opened "Bella Paperie"  in Brendale QLD today and saw this gorgeous paper by "paper inklings" called simply "dad".  The first card sentiment is from Hero Arts "special gifts- Father".  I have used a stamp from a stampin up set to do the dot background.  The green ribbon is from Craft Queen Australia.  I'm not usually a green fan, but this ribbon ties in well with the touch of green in the birds on the DT paper.  The inside of this card I used another stamp from hero Arts "hug for you".  The front of the bottom card is a rubon from Kaisercraft "Father". the tree ....well I cut up (destroyed) a papermania stamp so I wouldn't have the snowflakes in the image....called "Winter Floral and Fauna".   I love how this has worked though! The bird I cut out form the paper.  The circle mount is just two spellbinders "Lacey circles" off set with each other. The inside is stamped with a 1994 sampin up stamp "thanks for all you do".  A splashing of stickles and bling, and viola! fathers cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment