www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gift book for expectant mum

good afternoon! hope you are all keeping well. This is a gift book that I made up for a good friend I work with having her first baby. When I intially thought "how on earth can I do a card big enough for 30 or more well wishes?" I thought a book would be a great idea. there are 6 pages all embellished to the max .... and the best thing is that everything except for the green DP, matching chipboard animals and crochet flowers are from my stash....even the binding wire is what I cut off from my calendars!. The front image is from nitwit collections. I am really happy with how it has come up. The pages are 600gsm board I got from office works and I have bound it with my zutter.
I hope she likes it as much as you enjoy browsing the pages. Thanks for stopping by XOX Tania
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Say Stamp with spots or stripes
sparkles monthly challenge: new crafting goodies (crochet flowers, DP, chipboard animals)
C.R.A.F.T challenges: Celebrations (new baby)
Moving along with the times: spots and stripes
One stitch at a time: anything goes






6 comments:

  1. Fabulous book

    Thank you for joining us at SMC for our * New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl, what a beautiful project you made! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing it and playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Best wishes and a big hug from Austria, Elisa (GDT Jan.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
    I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is stunning Tania! So many gorgeous details and what a wonderful keepsake it will be. Love all your papers and delish layouts!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super gift book, love all the different elements! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project any new mum would be thrilled to receive. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Good luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete