www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, January 2, 2012

please welcome Gracie our new kitten




I'd like to introduce you to Gracie our new addition...As you can see she has settled in well, taking over the lounge room and computer chair :0) She is a Lilac point Burman breed and has the most beautiful blue eyes that you cant get mad at...even when she spread all the xmas wrappings everywhere after I'd bagged them all up!!! after a long hard day of sleeping and getting up to mischief, this is her usual spot- on the chair next to mine in my craft room- oh what a life!!! she is adorable and we hope to have many years of love from her...the kids are working on loving her to death LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment