www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

greeting card with tri fold pocket



Hello Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight. I was just cruising around you tube looking for inspiration and came across Dawn5377's channel. she does this cute little pocket card which I have done here, but I have added my own little twist. Check out her link she is awesome!. Here I have a stamped image of Penny Black's "sweet Hedgehog" on the front. The sentiment is from a kaiser clear mini set. The large flower is cut using my Tim Holtz Tattered florals die, and the little pink flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts. I have attached the flowers to a circle cut using the scalloped circle spellbinder nestie. The pearl dots are using liquid pearls. Thanks for stopping by tonight XOX Tania

I would like to enter this card into top tip tuesday challenge of anything goes

TOP TIP: use liquid pearls instead of self adhesive ones- they work out much cheaper, and you can make heart shapes and ovals and cover them with glitter!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Love the fold; oh and what a great tip! I love liquid pearls but have never tried doing hearts...will have to try right away!

    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our anything goes challenge; hope to see you in our next challenge:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete