www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, July 26, 2013

Penny Black Here comes Christmas


Good morning, thanks for stopping by.  Here is another christmas card I have done up this week, and I must admit, it is probably my favourite card I have done in a LONG time!  I think the colours are pretty, and I just love this image... which is of course a Penny Black stamp called Here comes Christmas.  The DP is by Anna Griffin.  Flowers are of course Wild Orchid Crafts, and I have made the hat pin myself and added some dangle snowflakes to the end of it.  I have also scattered around some diamonte buttons amoungst the flowers, which I just love and have been doing to my cards since I saw what a finishing touch it makes.  I left the crystals in the button for this card, but I also have some claw set rhinestone buttons where I pulled the rhinestone out of its claw and glued them on... Let me tell you, the sparkle is divine!!!  The swing part is cut using spellbinders labels four die and the image is cut using spellbinder Gold Labels four die


Copic colours used were:
R 24, 27, 59
RV 95 (cheeks)
100
N 1, 4, 6
E 21, 25, 30, 34, 50, 53
YR 12 (moon)
B 000, 12, 28, 93

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Christmas in July
Ribbon Girls: Blue and White


Thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe XOX Tania

1 comment:

  1. Verry pretty card and such cute hedgies! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete