www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Penny Black Wishes for Kisses Christmas swing card


Good morning! a swing card today, using Penny Black's "wishes for kisses".  DP is by K&Co called Holly Vine Printed embossed. Flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts.  I have scattered some rhinestones around the flowers, added a handmade hat pin.  The ribbon is from my LSS Arnolds, and the adhesive rhinestone is by Queen & Co.  The swing part is cut using spellbinders labels four and the image is cut using spellbinders Gold Labels Four.


copics used:
N 1, 4, 6
E 000, 00, 42
B 000, 14, 91, 95, 97
G 09
YG 03, 97
R 00, 11, 20, 24, 27
YR 12

Flower soft was added to the scarf for added texture.


Thanks for stopping by, Take care XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment