www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

popcorn the Bear Fishing for Dad

Hi There. Its been such a long time since I have posted a card here... I've had my hands all little full :-) I managed to get quiet a few cards done before Amelia was born, so will try and get them uploaded as quick as I can.  Some may not have the colours or DP companies, but I hope they will give you some inspiration and ideas for some of your cards.

This one is one I did for Fathers day.  It is a Popcorn the Bear stamp of a bear and a duck fishing.  It is an adorable image, and you can have fun colouring wood grains and bear fur.  now, you all know how much I struggle with boys cards, but I had so much fun with this one!  I did it as a swing card, and used lots of old stuff I've had for ages from my scrapbooking days!  So, the shells, starfish and glass starfish all are seconhand from a cousins wedding table decorations! Yep, recycling at its best!  The fish are brads are leftovers I used on our honeymoon scrap page (we were married in 2003!) and the metal tiles were in my stash as well.  I used some gold pebble sand that I dont know where it came from years ago, and I have splashed around some dew drops in the water.  


Design Paper from a Prima Pad called Craftsman



copic colors:
YR 12, 15, 16
Y 35, 38
E 15, 19, 21, 23, 25, 29, 31, 33, 34
B 000, 14, 91
G 99
YG 03, 63
R 11, 20
N 1, 4, 6
100

Thanks for stopping by, Stay Safe XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment