www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

some various swing cards


Hi there! This is a quick post, basically because these cards are quick to make.  There is no colouring involved, but the embellishments make the cards exquisite.  I thought I would post them just purely to give you some ideas on different things that you can put on your cards.  I alter a lot of things, like cutting the ring off charms (as seen with the dinosaur in the pebbles near the fence) or the back notch of buttons and the split pins off brads. I hope you can find some ideas here.  By inking the edge of  straight cuts and using some frantage or different coloured embossing powders you can transform a simple card topper with a saying. 

Thanks for stopping by, Stay safe XOX Tania






No comments:

Post a Comment