www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Criss Cross Card using Magnolia's Japanese Tilda


Hello! Boy it has been a long time since I've had time to do crafting and blogging, but have been able to get a few of these criss cross cards done.  something a little different than the standard open out card- I got the instructions from the talented Bev Rochester here.  I coloured up Magnolia's Japanese Tilda and have been practicing my colouring with the help of classes from Alyce of Kit and Clowder. Still not the best, but getting there :-)  I glued a big bow for the pull out part of the card.  the beads are threaded on to a piece of tiger wire which I threaded through the bow and secured with a silver crimp. Paper is from Bo Bunny's Serenity pad. The swirl is a magnolia die cut. Flowers and the cute resin butterflies are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 



Copic colours used:
YG 03, 63, 67
G 09, 99
Y 00
R 20, 27, 39, 59
N 1
BV 23, 25, 29
E 000, 00, 11, 21, 34


Thanks for stopping by, hope to get more cards uploaded over the next couple of days.
Stay safe XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment