www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, November 22, 2013

Saturated Canary Charming


Good afternoon. Thanks for stopping by. Today I have a card using a Saturated Canary image called Charming.  I have the rubber stamp for this lady, but I do believe you can get her as a digi too!  I have used paper from the Kaiser craft pad called Madame Boutique.  I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and die cut a swirl using magnolia die. Usual acetate butterfly and diamontes splashed around for bling. This image was subject in a class I did with Alyce of Kit and Clowder, and I have worked on my folds, but still practicing, I think she has come up well without Alyce guiding me :-)


Copic colours used:
R 11, 20, 59
RV 34
B 91, 93, 95, 97, 99
E 000, 00, 04, 11, 21, 43, 50, 53, 57


Hope you like my card for today.  working on lots more for my xmas markets coming up soon.

Take Care, stay safe. XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment