www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Penny Black Furry Embrace


Hi there! today I have a Penny Black card using image Furry Embrace.  This image I have had coloured for sooo long... in fact this is pre-copic!! I used prisma color pencils and think it is such a cute image :-)  DP is from a bo bunny pad called Prairie Chic collection.  lace, flowers and butterfly are all Wild Orchid Crafts.  The corner die is a Susanas Custom Art and Card die. the swirl is a magnolia die.  The inside is decorated to match the outside.


Quick post as I dont have colours to list.
Take care, Stay safe. XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment