www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, January 3, 2014

Saturated Canary image Ribbons Fairy

OMGosh! I haven't posted anything here for ages! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.  2014 my where does the time fly?!~ Well I must say, with Christmas and baby I have been a bit slack with my card making efforts :-(  BUT I did do quiet well before Christmas and have some cards to share with you! I was even organised and kept note of the colours I used!!
Ok, so the first card I would like to share is using a digi image by Saturated Canary called Ribbons Fairy.  I have used really bold colours for this card and did a somewhat poor attempt at blending two different colours for the lily.  I still quiet like her, and hopefully in years to come I can look upon this card and see how far I have come with my colouring techniques!  I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and have coloured some white ones aqua-blue to suit the card.  The little resin butterfly and moonstone brads are also from WOC.  The paper is Kaiser Craft "Lavendar Haze" pad.  the swirl is a magnolia die cut.  


 

Here are the colours I used:
E000, 00, 11, 21, 33, 34, 44, 59
R 11, 20, 81, 83
RV 13, 34, 95
BG 000, 01, 05, 75
G 09, 82
YG 03


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a safe and prosperous new year XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment