www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, January 3, 2014

Saturated Canary's Sweater Socks fairy


Here's another Saturated Canary image for you.... When I buy digis, I dont just buy one at a time, so unfortuately, you get hit with a load of images from the one designer in one go... hope you dont mind hehe!!  This one is called Sweater Socks Fairy and again, I have used a two tone colour for her... I think it worked out marginally better than my previous attempt!  I had SOOO much fun colouring her up, from the two toned wings to her hair.  I used paper from  Prima pad called Hello Pastel.  Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The large purple one I think is a Kaiser Craft or Prima one I coloured up.  The little fairy charm is from ebay.


Copic colours I used were:
R 00, 20, 81, 83, 85
RV 198
V 01, 04, 06, 09
E 000, 00, 04, 11, 21, 43, 53, 57
BG 000 and 05 for the eyes and eye shadow


Thansk for stopping by. Stay Safe. XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment