www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Saturated Canary Sara birthday card


Good morning.  Here is another card I did some time ago. She is a Saturated Canary image called Sara .  I have used papers from my Madame Boutique pad by Kaiser Craft.  The flowers and moonstone brads are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The charm is from ebay.


Copic Colours I have used:
BG 000, 72, 75, 78
E 000, 00, 02, 11, 21, 29, 33, 34, 42, 43, 57
G 09
YG 03, 97
R 20
YR 000, 00, 12


Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment