www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I won @ wild Orchid crafts on facebook!!!



I thought I'd share some great news.... look what I just won.....from wild orchid crafts

OMG!!! I am so super excited! You all know Wild Orchid Crafts has a face book page (and if you didnt, you do now, so go and check it out!)....anyway, they had a competion to win some flowers...all you had to do was name them....easy...right???? well there was a whole stack of them, so it wasn't as easy as you would think! any way...I won YAY!!!!!! (I think it was random....but doesnt matter- 'cause I won!!!) so, as per my previous post, I no longer have to mist my white flowers anymore YAY! You have no idea how ecstatic I am :0)

PURE BLISS XOX Take care XOX Tania

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations darlin!!! how exciting. You totally deserve to win them. I just love Wild Orchid and get my flowers from them. If you ever want me to get you any give me a shout as may be cheaper than ordering them from OZ with their postage etc. Drop me an email if you are ever interested. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...thanks Clare. WOC, surprisingly, have very reasonable postage costs, and I have bought LOTS from them and usually recieve my order within a week...THANKYOU so much for the lovely offer...you need to follow them on facebook they have awesome giveaways! XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I never recieved my prize and despite several emails, not one response back from WOC. I am disappointed such a lovely company can not honor their competitions :0( Tania

    ReplyDelete