www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Penny black new baby card





Good morning! hope you are all keeping well. well its getting close now to my friends birth of her first baby and today is her baby shower. I made this card for her. The image is a gorgeous Penny Black one called Baby Hammock. The sentiment is from a 2007 stampin up! set cut out using the spellbinder labels ten. The paper is from Lush. some of the flowers are Kaisercraft, the rosebuds are from wild orchid crafts. I have put two baubles together using a Marianne die, and the dimensional dragonfly is a cheery Lynn die. I handcut the pop up. stick pin made by me...available on my ebay ..... stickles OF COURSE!!!!! hotpe she likes it. Have a great weekend XOX Tania

1 comment:

  1. Awww what an adorable card, and the inside is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete