www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

mothers day calendars

good afternoon thanks for stopping by! Just a couple of mothers day calendars I have done for the markets. Really cute and @ $15 quiet a nice gift. YAY I got some new pink flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I'm in love with the tulips! These calendars are awesome for older mums whose vision and dexterity in their fingers are poor (so say a couple of friends who I have made them for).
Thats it for me a short and sweet post dont forget about my candy....you can click the link on the right hand side of this post
XOX Tania




1 comment:

  1. These calenders are fab and a super present and I love pink.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete