www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Slyvia Zet "hopeful"







Good evening! I've had a busy day today- up early to the doctors and then a visit from a girl friend. She had a new baby boy 2 months ago, and this was the first day I got to have a nurse :0) Each time we made arrangements to meet up, he (James) had a bad night's sleep or suffering with reflux...... oh it's so hard to remember back when my kids were that little XO He is such a little cutie!

Anyway, onto my card.  I am so hooked on digital images at the moment, there are some gorgeous ones out there...this is a Sylvia Zet Wee stamp called "hopeful" you can get her stamps here. I have colored her with copics and am slowly building up my collection!  I have popped her up with foam to get her over the lacey paper underneath.  The embossed card underneath is from a pack of embossed DCWV box of cards (I cut them up as I prefer my cards quiet sturdy and found these very thin) I have run some purple Versa magic over the raised embossed writing....I'm not sure of the brand of flower paper here, but it is divine! I edged it with a martha stewart lacey border punch.  I snipped in at each scallop and then half way between the scallops, then I twisted the lacey part with my alligator (????) tweezers to make the frill effect.  I used the same technique for the large flower..... the flower is a flower punch and stamp set from Stampin Up! I use Versa magic chalk ink to ink up the stamp, then, once stamped, I sprinkle it with a mixture of clear embossing powder and glamour Dust and heat emboss the flower.  If you ink the edges darker, you get a really cute result! The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kaiser Craft. Ribbon from stash. The swirls I have cut using my cricut and the accent essentials cartridge

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge: make it pop- add dimension
Wild Orchid Crafts: anything goes

Thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe XOX Tania


2 comments:

  1. how beautiful!!!! I love the diamond glaze you added to her lantern/flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card...beautifully decorated on the inside and out and I just love this image! Thank you so much for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete