www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Krista Smith Saturated Canary Cinders

Good morning.  Today I have a card again from the ultra talented Krista Smith (AKA Saturated Canary) called cinders.  I have gone out of my comfort zone using oranges for this one, but I think it works well.  The cute printed paper (what you can see of it through all the flowers/ribbons etc LOL) is from We Are Memory Keepers called "baby mine- sugar & spice".The flowers are from kaiser craft and wild orchid crafts.  the butterflies are cut using  a MFT die-namics, I got them at my local scrapping place, but you can get them here. The card is cut with a grand scallop circle nestie.  the image and sentiment is cut with spellbinders labels four.  I made the hat pins ( I should start selling them again on ebay, but just dont get time :0) I have colored the image with copics- struggled A LOT with red, hoping with practice I can get better!!




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creatalicious: Bingo- easel, ribbon and butterflies
Saturated Canary: May Flowers
Crazy for Challenges:  C4C136: inspiration photo- colours and shape

Thanks for stopping by Stay Safe, XOX Tania



 


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous image Tania! I love the colouring and the beautiful shaped card :) That pin is perfect too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous image Tania! I love the colouring and the beautiful shaped card :) That pin is perfect too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one,gorgeous image and your colouring is just brilliant bless you for playing at Creatalicious this month,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tania this is just adorable hun, I love the shape of your easel card too, its so pretty.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete