www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

XMAS cards for school fete

 HELLO!! Long time no see :0) I have finally finished the cards for the kids school fete stall.  I have done them pretty simple because the kids are only five and six years old...basically I have cut, paper pieced and stamped everything they need, so all they have to do is glue everything together....Its taken me ages!  I did a girl and boy birthday card and a xmas card for each class...totaling 320 cards in total!!!! I hope they enjoy making them up and selling them....I donated everything, so all cards sold will go straight to the school ($2 each) I hope they sell every single one of them :0)

some ideas for you anyway for some quick and simple cards....enjoy


Thanks for stopping by Take care, stay safe XOX Tania



No comments:

Post a Comment