www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Elisabeth Bell Happy Mail


Last card for the night, as I am off to bed :-)  From the divine Elisabeth Bell "Happy mail".  I LOVE this image. Unfortunately, this is a Belles and Whistles stamp which has now closed store, so I am not sure if this stamp is still available under another company.  The DP is from Prima's Sunkiss collection.  I have edged the chequered paper with a Martha Stewart edging punch.  I have used spellbinders lacey circles and large circle for the image.  Flowers are WOC.  I have used some Divine twine and lace from my stash.  I found a silver key charm and bicone crystals, which I have dangled from some chain.  I also glued some crystals to some tiger wire and scattered them among the flowers.  I added some flower soft to the flowers as well as dimensional magic and stickles.


Copic colours used:
Y 00, 11, 13, 18
R 81, 85
RV 25
BG 0000, 01, 05, 11, 13
G 00, 82, 99
BV 0000, 00, 04
N 0, 1, 4


Thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe. XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment