www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hanglar mother's day card


Good afternoon.  I have just spent two glorious weeks down in Canberra with family for holidays and it was such a long overdue holiday! So I apologise for my absence, but I did take my copics and some images with me, so got lots of colouring done... now I just need to make them into cards- the fun part :-)

This is a card I made before I went.  I am hoping to have a stall at the Handmade Expo at the Morayfield on the 5th May, so have done a couple of mothers day cards just in case I get approved.  This one is a Hanglar image which I stamped with a Kaiser Craft sentiment.  The butterfly paper is Prima Fairy Belle, but I'm not sure what DP the spotted paper is.  I have used Tim Holtz Flutterby die, WOC flowers and ribbon and rhinestones form my stash


I have used the following copic colours:
R20
B14, 28
BG0000
YR0000, 000, 00, 01
E000, 00, 18, 23, 31, 50


Thanks for stopping by. Will keep uploading cards that I have done as I get time.

Stay Safe XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment